We are 13 months away from our inaugural festival. The groundwork is being laid and we're hard at work planning and organizing. Feel free to drop us a line if you'd like to volunteer.
Lake Travis Film Festival (LTFF), is a new festival with an eye to showcasing filmmakers around the globe with authenticity, vision, and purpose. The festival aims to connect independent filmmakers and industry professionals with an eager community audience.
We are bringing together filmmakers to celebrate their accomplishments in the beautiful Texas Hill Country for a star studded weekend in late February. The area offers natural beauty and an abundance of visitor activities. There are many hotels and locations suited to the screenings, parties, and workshops that will accompany the event.
MORE ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
LTFF will feature bi-monthly film panel discussions, member screenings, and parties leading up to our inaugural festival in February of 2020. We are calling this period, “Count down to ONE.”
Intimate discussions, exhilarating after parties, and unparalleled access to some of the most exciting venues in the Lake Travis area will make this festival a destination for filmmakers and a cultural enhancement for our community. In addition to the juried slate, we will offer a showcase for young filmmakers to screen their work.
Our goal is to create a celebrated annual event, to screen films, educate, and bring together the film-loving community. As we grow we hope to include a yearly scholarship for area students interested in pursuing film studies.
What we need now?
- Volunteers to help coordinate and grow our membership base through community events.
- Businesses who want to be in on the ground floor as partners and shape the scope of our event.
- Media companies to partner with us and spread the word
- Sustaining members who are willing to donate funds to our 501(c)3 as we build our infrastructure and team.
- Advisers to help with technical, creative, and legal areas as we navigate the terrain of a new arts organization.
Follow us online at www.laketravisfilmfestival.com and look for us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.