With an eye to showcasing filmmakers around the globe with
authenticity, vision, and purpose,
the Lake Travis Film Festival is a destination
for cultural tourists and the film industry.
More About What LTFF Is Doing
LTFF is hosting film panel discussions, member screenings, and parties leading up to the inaugural festival in February of 2020. This period, is called “Count down to ONE.”
Getting ready for the intimate discussions, exhilarating after parties, and unparalleled access to some of the most exciting venues in the Lake Travis area will make this festival a destination for filmmakers and a cultural enhancement for our community. In addition to the juried slate, there will be a showcase for young filmmakers to screen their work.
Creating a celebrated annual event, to screen films, educate, and bring together the film-loving community has been a labor of love for our dedicated volunteers.
What We Need Now
- Volunteers to help coordinate and grow our membership base through community events.
- Businesses who want to be in on the ground floor as partners and shape the scope of our event.
- Media companies to partner with us and spread the word
- Sustaining members who are willing to donate funds to our 501(c)3 as we build our infrastructure and team.
- Advisers to help with technical, creative, and legal areas as we navigate the terrain of a new arts organization.